President: Vince Filippone
Vice President: Don Richter
Treasurer: Larry Hanson
Secretary: Joseph Hartman
Sergeant-At-Arms: Vickie Allen
CCCC's Board of Directors (BoD) includes all officers and directors, the Membership Committee Chair, and the past President.
VPCCC Representative: Larry Hanson
Website: Blair Armbrister
Public Relations: Al Crane
Membership: Allen Hunt
Cruz-In: Allen Hunt
By-Laws: Larry Hanson/Sam Harper
Welcome New Members!
Are you interested in becoming a member of CCCC? If so, please feel free to attend one of our meetings, or contact us for more information. Thank you.
A Message from our President
This is an active Club where the more you contribute, the more you will personally receive. One of the Club's objectives is to bring together people interested in Classic vehicles. If you are proud to show off your restoration project, learn from talented others on "how to's" for your project, need encouragement to continue on with that life-long project car, you have found the spot.
Our general meeting is the first Tuesday of each month and is conducted on a somewhat informal basis, covering topics of general interest and an opportunity to mix socially.
Being a member, you receive so many benefits!
- You will always be abreast of the latest car show information both local and nationwide.
- Here is a place where you can contribute your thoughts and ideas with people that have a similar passion for cars, trucks, motorcycles and helping others in need in our local community through the operation of our weekly Cruz-in.
- The Club's activities include a mid-month event where we usually cruise together for a lunch and sometimes visit places of interest to our Club.
- A summer picnic and a great Christmas party are also events included in our list of social activities.
- You will be able to participate, as a working member, in our Cruz-ins where you will meet the nicest people with the finest vehicles.
Your Club membership, which is family oriented, ranges from thirty to fifty members. On this website, you will find a wealth of information about the Club including photos; Club Charter, and By-laws; a listing of the Officers, Board of Directors, Committee Chairpersons; Cruz-In Rules; and membership application. Please feel free to look over all of these items and contact us with any questions or comments that you may have.
CCCC was started in 1993 with the purpose of providing the owners of classic vehicles the opportunity to associate with others who share like interests.
The primary goals of the CCCC are:
1. To have fun with our hobby,
2. To support our community through awareness and fundraising,
3. To promote increased interest in our hobby,
4. To make owning a classic vehicle an enjoyable and proud experience,
5. To assist owners of classic vehicles in the maintenance and preservation of their vehicles,
6. To participate in local events, shows, etc.
These goals, together with our purpose, are in keeping with the highest standards of classic owners and enthusiasts.
The success of CCCC depends largely its members…people who provide assistance and insight; participate in local activities; provide historical facts, technical tips, and sources for parts, meetings, conventions and shows; and contribute their ideas, energies, and talents towards promoting our hobby and having fun…which is what CCCC is all about.